Family Owned and Operated
· All guests and visitors must register at the office
· Only 1 unit per site is allowed, 4 people per RV. Occupants in excess of 4 per RV are subject to $5/night charge per person, contact management for further details. All overnight guests musts be registered at the office upon their arrival.
· Self-contained RVs only.
· Visiting children must be under the residents’ supervision and accompaniment at all times.
· Speed Limit is 10MPH and is strictly enforced. Drive on roads only.
· Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am.
· Keep your RV site free of clutter and tidy in appearance.
· Clotheslines are not permitted.
· Positive seal required around sewer hose to eliminate odor by state law.
· No glass containers permitted in pool area.
· All buildings and pool deck are no smoking areas. Please do not throw cigarette butts on ground.
· No fires rings allowed at individual sites. Propane fire pits are allowed.
· Before washing vehicles and/or RV’s a permit must be purchased from the office.
· No automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted.
· Pets are allowed (2 pets maximum) and must be under control on a leash not to exceed 6 feet in length. No aggressive or barking dogs will be allowed. Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse, pool area, laundry room or restrooms. Pets are NOT allowed outside on ropes, chains or in cages or pens at your site, they must never be left unattended. No fenced in areas are allowed. Pick up after your pets in all park areas even parts still under construction.
. Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts must be used by licensed operators 16 years of age minimum.
· Management assumes no liability for personal injury, theft, fire, damage to car, RV or pets.
***Rules subject to change without notice. Management has full discretion on how to enforce any and all of the rules explained above.